Friday, December 17, 2010

On the Road again ...

Hi All,

Well, I interrupt this very interrupted novel-writing blog to digress onto a more European arena - like, literally, THE European arena. Tonight, at approximately 11:30, allowing for clear skies and dilligent passengers and not being held up at customs for my large supply of medicinal (I SWEAR!) codeine, I shall be hitting the sky for Dubai and beyond that the ooh-la-la of Paris.

Geez travel blogs sound wanky!

So if you'd like regular updates on how many belltowers I'm walking up each day to stop the croissants from migrating to my ass; or just how many photos it is humanly possible to take of the Eiffle Tower, feel free to follow along. Bought myself and itty bitty mini lap top today, so I'm going to be oh-so Bohemian and write the great travel novel. That won't be on the blog though - you'll have to pay extra for that!

Now, to home I go to see if I can shove that blasted but beautiful Country Road coat into my suitcase. I ask all gypsies, if they're choosing something to steal this Christmas, to go for the camera or netbook and not the coat. Because I love it!

Au revoir!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Can't wait to hear about your adventures... please post links on facebook, it's the easiest way for me to keep track of updates!

    ReplyDelete