Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend madness

I'm supposed to be a serious writer now, but I had a jam packed weekend so I thought I would blog it. In pictures. Because I am a serious artist too! Pfft.
(But at the same time, Clemency Jones and her fairy floss are going very well, thank you. It's a rhyming picture story - without the pictures. For now. And in honour of old professors I plan to do some actual travel writing next week, not just whinging about my continuing inept-ness at Italian.)

But you can bet there will be that too!!

Oh my GOD!!! I'm going to be in Italy NEXT. WEEK!

This weekend was a festive scrum from start to finish! (And some of the things on the dinner menu were pretty scrum too!) It started Friday night with coffee and ended at dawn, only to start up again for a St Kilda slogging that – in theory – ended in a run along the beach another few hours later. (The theory part is important!)


I’m still very tired.

But this post isn’t particularly about writing what I did - that would be mundane (though my activities and festivities were in no way mundane).


Here is my weekend in pictures. Some of it :-)

A night on the town!

Tumbleweeds preempt the eerie lack of people in St. Kilda ...
Attempting the 5k fun run at St Kilda

 After the attempt - relief on the grassy knoll.

Good times! I was going to draw myself in a coffin next, but I managed to pull myself through it.

Actually, I'm full of shit - I barely exerted myself at all because my PANTS STARTED FALLING DOWN IN THE FUN RUN!!!!

Happy weekend snap shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment