Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And So it begins ...

Well, actually - no it doesnt.

And that's the problem!

What does one have to do to call themselves a writer? Because this is what I have done:
A degree in Professional Writing (fabulous but fruitless)
A Masters in Creative Writing (inspiring but ultimately idle)
7 years as a teacher of all things creative and on the page. (Do those who can't really teach?)

I'm starting to wonder how qualified I really am!

So, it begins today! Not just the blog - for the blog, though a written log - does not necessarily a writer make! But my efforts to become a published writer.

I will document the trials and tribulations of a self-confessed lazy coucher, trying to find the stamina to make it in a full-time working world!

And, there will be cupcakes!

2 comments:

  1. I will be following you, so don't be slack! Also, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your green dots.

    ReplyDelete